White Lodge Veterinary Clinic Privacy Statement
Personal information which you supply to us may be used in a number of ways, for example:
- Contacting you about an animal care matter. For example, an in-patient progress report or to arrange an appointment.
- Regarding financial matters. For example, an insurance query or payment follow up.
We may share your information with trusted 3rd parties, for example
- With insurance companies as part of as claim you are pursuing
- With microchip database providers
- With horse passport organisations
- With Veterinary specialists, if we are referring a patient or providing certification.
- With organisations that provide marketing and support services. For example, vaccination reminder and information about client meetings and special offers
We will not disclose any information to any company outside of White Lodge Veterinary Clinic except to help prevent fraud, or if required to do so by law.
For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information and your rights to access you information we hold on you, please contact: by phone 01643 703649, option 1 and ask to speak to the practice manager, or email email@example.com