Our Companion Animal Services
The surgery at Minehead is our 'home premises'. It is the base for our companion animal team, made up of 7 vets, 6 qualified nurses, 2 trainee nurses, 1 Veterinary care assistant and the office team. The facilities here include a car park, spacious waiting room with separate dog and cat areas and four private consult rooms.
Minehead houses our main surgical facilities, including:
- Two small animal operating theatres
- Separate dog & cat wards
- Isolation facilities
- Dental operating theatre including dental x-ray
- Digital x-ray
- Numerous flexible and rigid endoscopes
- Small animal video bronchoscope
- Two surgical lasers
- Ultrasound scanners
- Inhouse laboratory for blood and urine samples
- Intensive Care Facilities
Appointments are available at our Minehead and Williton clinics mornings and afternoons from Mon-Fri.
We also offer a 24hr Emergency service.