Pet Health Plan
Here at White Lodge Vet Clinic, we know that a healthy and happy pet requires care and attention We have created our Pet Health Plan to make preventive health care simple and affordable.
We have included vaccinations to protect your pet against infectious diseases; treatments to cover them against internal and external parasites and regular check-ups. Early diagnosis of health conditions will help your pet live a longer and healthier life.
In addition, for convenience and to save you time, we now offer you home delivery of your quarterly flea & worm products making it even easier to keep your pet healthy.
Pet Health Plan – is not pet insurance, although it is designed to complement it, and can be taken out even if your pet is not insured.
It covers the essential treatments your pet needs throughout their life. By spreading the costs of those essential treatments, it makes looking after your pet more affordable and gives you access to lots of benefits such as:
- Annual vaccination and health check
- Kennel Cough vaccine (dogs only)
- Additional health check 6 months after the annual vaccination
- a full 12 months’ supply of flea, worm, and parasite prevention appropriate for your pets’ lifestyle
The Pet Health Plan also entitles you to:
- 10% discount on routine neutering
- 10% discount on routine in-house dental procedures
- 10% discount on medications (including long term medications)
- Free Microchip (if needed)
- Up to two claw clips per year (if needed)
For more details on our plans, please contact us on 01643 703649
Or scan the QR code with your smart phone.
(Monthly cost is determined by the weight of your pet. Please follow the first steps of the signup process to view current prices)