Our Minehead Practice
The surgery at Minehead is our 'home premises'. It is the base for our veterinary team, made up of 7 vets, 6 qualifed nurses, 2 trainee nurses, 1 Veterinary care assistant and the office team. The facilities here include a car park, spacious waiting room with separate dog and cat areas, four private consult rooms. We have separate dog and cat wards and Isolation facilities.
It houses our main surgical facilities, including:
- Two small animal operating theatres
- Dental operating theatre and dental x-ray
- Digital x-ray
- Numerous flexible and rigid endoscopes (fibre optic and video)
- Small animal video bronchoscope
- Two surgical lasers (CO2 and diode)
- Ultrasound scanners
- Inhouse labratory for blood and urine samples
- Intensive Care Facilities
Appointments are available at our Minehead clinic mornings and afternoons from Mon-Fri.
We also offer a 24hr Emergency service.
White Lodge Veterinary Clinic
Tel : 01643 703649 - opt 1